Sunday, March 11, 2012

SPRING AHEAD!!

So, this morning was kinda crazy. First of all, the time changed 1 hour ahead today, which threw us all out of the loop. Woke up very late this morning, and we didn't want to get out of bed at all. Rob & I had lots of homework to finish before the night was over to have a clean slate tomorrow morning.



We started out the afternoon, with lunch with family. We went to The Blue Heron. Today we celebrated Dave's birthday (my father-in-law). I had a Blackended Salmon sandwhich. Not too sure how I felt about it, was definatly new for me.. I did however have to smother it with Ketchup to make it edible, but that doesn't take away the fun I always have with my in-laws! I sure do love my family!

This is Rob and I hard at work on our homework, I had Math to finish, which took a lot of the day to finish, and Rob had Database to do. Wow, definatly time consuming... I must say I hate math!

While we were doing homework, Nevaeh decided to wrap herself up into a Caccoon, and watch the Jungle Book. Ahhh, Childhood memories, I couldn't help but sing along to the songs (:


To finish my day, I had to have some of the last blackberry cobbler before it was all gone (:


Now, as the night is coming to an end, I feel happy, I scored a 85% on my math test for this week, and Finals are just around the corner. A little Nervous about my history final, but I'm hoping I will do ok!


Nightly Quote-
" You never know what you got till it's gone, Toilet paper is a great example of this."

No comments:

Post a Comment