Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello (:

Hello everyone. I am new to the "blogging" world. I have had a facebook for some time now, and myspace before that. I am here to introduce myself, and to see how things are.


I'll start out with my husband. This is Rob Osborn. He is an amazing and wonderful man, he is loving and caring, and very wise. We have been together almost 4 years, and this may will be married for 1 year. Rob is very hard drivin, and teaches me new and exciting things everyday. He pushes me harder than any I know, but I love that about him, I love that he is showing me I can be whoever I want to be in this world. He is an amazing father, and has helped so much in the raising of our Amazing daughter, Nevaeh.




This is Nevaeh Faye-Marie Osborn. She is 4 years old and was born Feb 3rd. She is very bright for her age, and every day surprises us with something new. I am so blessed to say she is my daughter, and I thank God for her every day. I would not be who I am today, without the constant love that she gives me.




This is me. My name is Ariel Osborn. I am 21 years old, I'll be 22 in June. I am attending College right now to become a Elementary School Teacher. Right now I am working on a transfer degree at SWOCC and plan to attend Southern Oregon University thus after. I have big dreams for myself, but right now, I'm taking it day by day, being a wife, and a mother is hard at times, but that does not take away the love I have from doing it.











No comments:

Post a Comment